Economical, High-Volume Tube Axial Blower
This 12-inch, low profile, rugged blower delivers up to 2,200 CFM for confined space ventilation and fresh air supply.
- Rugged, all-steel housing construction
- Integral on/off motor switch
- Fixed guide vanes for improved performance
- Glass-reinforced, polypropylene, non-sparking fan blade
- 20-foot cord with GFCI at plug ends
- Anti-vibration foot pads
- MOTOR: TE 3/4 HP, with integral on/off switch, 115V/6.8 amp, class B insulation, auto reset thermal overload protection; attached 20-foot heavy-duty cord with GFCI shut-off at plug end.
- FREE AIR: 2,200 CFM
- WEIGHT: 44 lbs (18.14 kg)
- HOUSING: 18-gage steel, powder-coated with carry handle and anti-vibration foot pads; rolled bead on ends for added strength and attaching flexible ducting; attached, safety screens per OSHA guidelines.
CFM (m3/hr) Air Flow Through Duct (Straight Runs)