Industrial Diesel Engines
Dresser-Rand Guascor® Industrial Diesel Engines
Dresser-Rand Guascor® industrial diesel engines provide power generation solutions for off-grid areas. These engines are designed to assume high levels of sulfur (up to 1 -1.5 percent ) and have easy operation and maintenance (O&M).
- Output range from 170 to 1095 kWb (1500 – 1800 rpm)
- These units can be supplied as a bare engine, generating set, or in a fully assembled container unit (noise insulated if required)
The main features include —
- Injection pump fueling type
- Wet exhaust manifold
- Double step intercooler
- Oil cooler in auxiliary circuit
- 194°F (90°C) main cooling circuit temperature
- 131°F / 104°F (55°C / 40°C) intercooler cooling circuit temperature
Industrial diesel engines are not available in U.S. and Canada.